Colonial house in old havana area, built in 1850, very well preserved and restored house to
offer an excellent service to travelers who visit the oldest part of Havana. 5 rooms with air
conditioning and private bathroom with hot and cold water, very calm neighborhood. Its roof
strut over 5 meters allows a very good natural ventilation and ilumination. Very spacious,
large living room furnished with fine woods (mahogany, grooved, cedar) colonial furniture.
Beautiful courtyard with natural lighting. The house is located a few meters from Plaza Vieja
(Old Square) in Old Havana. Casa Belen 1850 is a oasis House for rest and relaxation.
Highly recommended for your stay in Havana
Private house (casa particular) facilities...
• 5 rooms
• King Size Beds in the room and personal bed available
• Private Bathroom
• Hot and cold water 24 hours
• Security box
• Fan and air conditioning
• Telephone (Local call free)
• All linens, sanitary paper and soap included in the price.
You can easily reach...
• Old Square (Plaza Vieja)
• El Malecon
• The Capitolio
• Plaza de Armas
• Plaza de la Catedral (Havana Cathedral)
• Paseo del Prado
• San Francisco de Asis Square
• Castillo de la Real Fuerza
• Convento De Santa Clara
• Palacio De Los Capitanes Generales
• El Templete
• Granma Memorial
• House of Jose Marti (Casa Natal De Jose Marti)
• National Museum of Beautiful Arts of Cuba (Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes de Cuba)
• Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolucion)
• Partagas Cigar Factory
• La Bodeguita del Medio Restaurant
• El Floridita Restaurant
How much you have to pay?
Per Double Room ( October - March )
60 cuc /night
Per Triple Room ( October - March )
65 cuc /night
Per Double Room ( April - September )
50 cuc /night
Per Triple Room ( April - September )
55 cuc /night