Colonial house in old havana area, very well preserved and restored. 5 rooms with air conditioning, private balcony and bathroom.
Very good natural ventilation and ilumination. Very spacious, large living room furnished with fine woods (mahogany, grooved, cedar)
colonial furniture. The house is located a few meters from Bar-Restaurant Floridita, Obispo and Prado street in Old Havana.
Highly recommended for your stay in Havana.
Private house (casa particular) facilities...
• King Size Beds in the room and personal bed available
• Private Bathroom
• Hot and cold water 24 hours
• Security box
• Fan and air conditioning
• Telephone (Local call free)
• All linens, sanitary paper and soap included in the price.
You can easily reach...
Old Square (Plaza Vieja)
• El Malecon
• The Capitolio
• Plaza de Armas
• Plaza de la Catedral (Havana Cathedral)
• Paseo del Prado
• San Francisco de Asis Square
• Castillo de la Real Fuerza
• Convento De Santa Clara
• Palacio De Los Capitanes Generales
• El Templete
• Granma Memorial
• House of Jose Marti (Casa Natal De Jose Marti)
• National Museum of Beautiful Arts of Cuba (Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes de Cuba)
• Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolucion)
• Partagas Cigar Factory
• La Bodeguita del Medio Restaurant
• El Floridita Restaurant
How much you have to pay?
Per Simple Room ( April - October )
50 cuc /night
Per Double Room ( April - October )
60 cuc /night
Per Triple Room ( April - October )
75 cuc /night
Per Simple Room ( November - March )
60 cuc /night
Per Double Room ( November - March )
70 cuc /night
Per Triple Room ( November - March )
85 cuc /night