Morro and Genios Street, Old Havana, Cuba.
Casa Morro 1926 - Casa particular with colonial style and a room with private bathroom to rent. This house exhibits a beautiful decoration, it is as a museum, with wooden furniture and an enviable collection of small statues. The proprietor is a lover of the collectable pieces and exhibits them proud in his house. He agrees on sharing his house with you. Built in the year 1901 and located in the historical center of the city, nearby is the Capitol and Obispo"s Boulevard. It has a balcony from which you will have view to this part of the city. From this location you will be able to know Havana surroundings. There are available additional services of breakfast, dinner and laundry of clothes. We wish you a happy stay in this rent house.
No Children less than 12 Years Old.
Private house (casa particular) facilities...
1 room with private bathroom
• Double and Triple rooms available
• Parking for a car available
• The cleaning of the room included in the price
• Sanitary paper and soap included in the price
• 110 and 220 volts
• Safe deposit box
You can easily reach...
Habana Malecon (seafront)
• La Punta castle monument
• Paseo del Prado street
• Havana Capitol
• Partagas cigar factory
• Inglaterra hotel (WIFI access point)
• Central Park
• Alicia Alonso theater (Havana Big Theater)
• Central Park hotel (WIFI access point)
• Revolution museum
• National Art museum
• Sevilla hotel
• Obispo street (boulevard)
• El Floridita Bar – Restaurant
• La Moderna Poesy bookstore
• Harry’s Brothers store
• Cuban craft work store (Obispo street)
• Infotur office
• Official telephony office (ETECSA)
How much you have to pay?
35 cuc / night