Colonial house in old havana area, built in XIX century, very well preserved and restored house to offer an excellent service to travelers who visit the oldest part of Havana. 7 rooms with air conditioning, private bathroom and balcony, very calm neighborhood. Its roof strut over 5 meters allows a very good natural ventilation and ilumination. Very spacious, large living room furnished with fine woods (mahogany, grooved, cedar) colonial furniture. Beautiful terrace with restaurant, bar and areas to take sunbath. The house is located a few meters from Plaza de la Catedral, La Bodeguita del Medio Bar Restaurant and Obispo street in Old Havana. Hostal Casa Vieja is a perfect plat to rest in Havana. Highly recommended for your stay in Havana. See location map in Habana Vieja area.
Private house (casa particular) facilities...
• King Size Beds in the room and personal bed available
• Private Bathroom
• Hot and cold water 24 hours
• Security box
• Fan and air conditioning
• Telephone (Local call free)
• All linens, sanitary paper and soap included in the price.
• Spacious terrace
You can easily reach...
Old Square (Plaza Vieja)
• El Malecon
• The Capitolio
• Plaza de Armas
• Plaza de la Catedral (Havana Cathedral)
• Paseo del Prado
• San Francisco de Asis Square
• Castillo de la Real Fuerza
• Convento De Santa Clara
• Palacio De Los Capitanes Generales
• El Templete
• Granma Memorial
• House of Jose Marti (Casa Natal De Jose Marti)
• National Museum of Beautiful Arts of Cuba (Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes de Cuba)
• Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolucion)
• Partagas Cigar Factory
• La Bodeguita del Medio Restaurant
• El Floridita Restaurant
How much you have to pay?
Per Double Room ( Breakfast Included )
65 cuc /night
Per Triple Room ( Breakfast Included )
80 cuc /night